WELCOME! We Are CEN IEM Unit
South Africa is confronted with numerous socio economic problems, including poverty, inadequate housing, sanitation & water supply to name but a few. The problems have resulted in a rapid decline in environmental management and increased exposure to health hazards such as polluted water, air and toxic waste.
We at CEN Integrated Environmental Management Unit believe that the people of South Africa can only overcome these obstacles through the desire for sustainable development. Development that delivers basic environmental, social and economic services to all without threatening the viability of natural, built and social systems already in existence.
- Erf 3783 – Proposed Development of Residential Units and Associated Infrastructure, Summerstrand Claire de Jongh 2018-08-27T11:46:52+00:00
- Ibamba Private Game Reserve, Jansenville, Eastern Cape Lucille Behrens 2018-07-20T17:39:07+00:00
- Erf 3195 Cape St Francis Residential Development Port St Francis Lucille Behrens 2018-06-20T11:41:41+00:00
- Cape Recife Return Effluent Scheme, Summerstrand, NMBM Lucille Behrens 2018-06-13T09:01:04+00:00
- Environmental Rectification in terms of Section 24 G of the NEMA for Tourism Establishment in Oyster Bay Claire de Jongh 2018-06-19T09:29:33+00:00
We provide an array of environmental, educational as well as rural development services.